- Optimize the talent management process according to best practices, increasing transparency and setting up statistics to make informed decisions
- Get all features necessary for staffing out of the box
- Cut the costs of solution development and support
We knew there was a better way to manage the staffing process, more beneficial both for our managers and QA engineers. a1qa really needed to unlock our talent capacity, speeding up and scaling the mechanisms of matching the skills of our experts to the needs of our clients.
Deployment & integration
- Deployed Talenteer’s out-of-the-box version in the customer’s infrastructure
- Integrated Talenteer with the customer’s HRM system
- Synchronized project data
- Creating, editing, and closing all opportunities
- Responding to applications for all opportunities
- Reviewing all applications for opportunities and all responses to them
- Accessing all employee profile data
With Talenteer, a1qa’s staffing committee members don’t have to search for talent data to find perfect candidates for internal opportunities. The new solution provides them with all the gathered data and all they have to do is make the final decision to assign an expert for a project
To protect sensitive employee data, our team added the functionality of internal comments for the staffing committee. The members of the staffing committee can leave comments with reasons why certain employees were reassigned from one project to another, without disclosing this information to the entire company. Other members of the staffing committee can view these comments.
a1qa’s managers can create and edit the opportunities originating from their departments. They can track talent data related to their departments and view profiles of all employees. With Talenteer, a1qa got visibility into applications for opportunities and responses to them.
During this phase, Itransition team also deployed the functionality for employees, enabling them to:
- Overview and respond to all available opportunities within the company
- Manage their own applications
- Find ways for professional growth
- New sale: request for additional work for a new a1qa client
- Upsale: request for additional work for any client, except for new ones
- Rotation: request for replacing one talent with another
- Job positions
- Qualification levels
User adoption & support
Upon the solution implementation, our team organized user acceptance testing (UAT) to confirm the customer’s employees find Talenteer convenient and easy to use. We created a chat to address any questions that could occur and provide instant user support online. Upon getting the results of UAT, our team updated the user guide considering all the feedback.
Any user has an opportunity to send their comments and thoughts on the solution to the product development team via Talenteer’s feedback form. We gather all the comments to ensure we can further enhance and adapt the solution to the customer’s needs, as well as evolve the product in general.
- Customer success manager
- Implementation consultant
- Product owner
- 2 developers
|Customer level||Implementation team level||User adoption level|
|Covering high-level project issues||Ensuring Itransition’s experts had all the necessary access and data to work with||Continuously monitoring the overall user adoption process|
|Conveying the business interests of the customer to the implementation team||Preventing any internal impediments||Looking after user guides and training materials, keeping track of the updates|
|Serving as a single point of accountability||Monitoring project performance||Analyzing user feedback and assessing the level of user satisfaction, ensuring end users are happy with the new solution|
|Being always available to meet the customer’s stakeholders, discuss any questions, and advocate their interests further||Making sure the team is in sync with the customer’s requirements and feedback||Keeping up with user feedback upon the implementation completion, being always ready to provide user support|
|Helping prioritize product backlog considering user feedback|
As for Itransition’s implementation consultant, their role was to guide the team throughout Talenteer deployment, ensuring implementation readiness and providing hands-on recommendations. They oversaw the deployment and data migration processes making sure they went smoothly. The implementation consultant also provided post-implementation support and guidance, enabling the customer to fully integrate the new solution into their everyday life.
With Talenteer, it became a lot easier to find befitting opportunities for our internal talent. 96% of a1qa employees who are looking for new projects use Talenteer. And they rated the solution 4.95 out of 5. Our retention rate keeps growing, and daily staffing tasks look easier than ever.
- 50% of opportunities were closed with in-house talent during a month
- 4x fewer specialists who did not find an internal opportunity
- 2x decrease in maintenance costs